• February 20Leadership Workshop will begin Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 24, at Silver Beach on the Eastern Shore.
  • February 20Spring sports tryouts will begin on Tuesday, Feb. 20, after school and continue through Friday, Feb. 23. Check with coaches for more details.
  • February 20The annual Falcon Forum conference will take place the week of March 18- March 22.
  • February 19Congratulations to Falcon wrestling for their 5A state championship win last weekend.

Falcon football reels in Ocean Lakes Dolphins

What Happened: The Falcons played an away game against the Ocean Lakes Dolphins on Thursday, September 14.  The Falcons won the game with a score of 10-3.

Key Player: Senior Sam Braidwood had two punts inside of the 5-yard line that pinned Ocean Lakes deep in their own end zone, which helped the Falcons defense get good field position for the offense to capitalize.

Quote:  “Working every day and just staying consistent in practice helps me play well on game days,” Braidwood said.

Key moment: Junior Hudson Bartley got an interception at the end of the game to seal the deal.

Up Next: The next game will be the Falcons vs the Salem Sundevils. The game will be held at Cox High School and will start at 7 p.m. on Friday, September 22.