Coffee Shop introduces new seasonal flavor

CHS Coffee shop employees dropped their newest seasonal flavor last week for all to enjoy.

Coffee shop, located in room 105, is a program run by Special Education teacher Mrs. Meekings and Special Education teacher assistants Mr. Harrington and Ms. Hayes who help teach their students about real-world skills that can be used in the future such as money and social management. Students practice these skills while running the coffee shop.

Coffee shop takes place during first block classes where students place their orders and deliver them to the student workers. These students work together in the kitchen to fulfill orders and later on in the block, deliver freshly made foods and drinks to classrooms.

Coffee, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and candy, the Caramel Macchiato seasonal, has gained traction around the “Nest” with many sharing their excitement for the newest drink.

According to sophomore Hina Mitchel,  several people were waiting and looking forward to trying Coffee Shop’s latest seasonal.

Coffee Shop’s newest commercial, which last week, the drink’s popularity soared.

According to Meekings, the Caramel Macchiato seasonal will replace the popular winter-themed seasonal Peppermint Mocha and will remain an option for students throughout the school year.

For more information about Coffee Shops’ newest seasonal watch the video above.