• February 20Leadership Workshop will begin Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 24, at Silver Beach on the Eastern Shore.
  • February 20Spring sports tryouts will begin on Tuesday, Feb. 20, after school and continue through Friday, Feb. 23. Check with coaches for more details.
  • February 20The annual Falcon Forum conference will take place the week of March 18- March 22.
  • February 19Congratulations to Falcon wrestling for their 5A state championship win last weekend.

Boo Bash “trunk or treat”, brings tricks and treats

The SCA-sponsored “Trunk or Treat” Boo Bash is a Halloween-inspired, kid-friendly event organized by a variety of clubs and organizations that provides a sense of community for those living in this area.  Boo Bash was held on Monday, October 30, from 6 pm to 8 pm in the junior and parent pick up parking lots.

This CHS annual activity is open to kids of all ages. Attendees could not only participate in games to win prizes but also engage with the facilitators and other students.  This year there was also a D.J., the Falcon Rock performed and a photo booth that was located in the Wing.

”Boo bash brings happiness, joy, and excitement to all the local children in a safe space on Halloween eve,” junior Katie Linderman said.

All guests were encouraged to participate in all the fun games and activities that Boo Bash had to offer. 

According to Linderman, she enjoys these events because they are a way to connect students and parts of the community and for everyone to have a safe place to be on one of the scariest but entertaining nights of the year.