• February 20Leadership Workshop will begin Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 24, at Silver Beach on the Eastern Shore.
  • February 20Spring sports tryouts will begin on Tuesday, Feb. 20, after school and continue through Friday, Feb. 23. Check with coaches for more details.
  • February 20The annual Falcon Forum conference will take place the week of March 18- March 22.
  • February 19Congratulations to Falcon wrestling for their 5A state championship win last weekend.

Falcon Weekly Vodcast, a.k.a “Boys on the Couch”

Weekly Vodcast:  A.K.A. “BOYS ON THE COUCH”

Welcome to the Falcon Vodcast. 3.0.  In an effort to return to our higher quality reporting, we are upping the ante, and bringing back weekly school updates via vodcast.

Students will work directly with the librarians and the daily school-related announcements to create original content that will, hopefully, provide information that students, faculty, and staff need to know. And, in these crazy times, these updates are necessary and relevant.

Juniors Max Palmerton, Braden Lyons, Blake Heselius, Brendan White, and Liam Flanary will work together this year to ‘tie up loose ends’ in regard to school events, as well as advertise the latest updates.

So, make sure to tune into the Vodcast for weekly highlights and updates for all Falcons.

Included in this week’s Vodcast, find information about football, field hockey, leadership workshop, FBLA, and Chess Club.