• June 6Seniors: mandatory grad practice at 10:35 a.m. at the VBCC on Monday, June10.
  • June 5Good luck to spring sports athletes as they continue into post-season play.
  • June 5Seniors: mandatory graduation meeting held at the school on Tuesday, June 11, at noon.
  • May 29Graduation will take place on June 14, at 1 p.m., at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
  • April 9Monday, April 15, is a staff day; no school for students.
  • April 8Good Luck to all spring sports teams as they continue regular season play.
  • February 20Leadership Workshop will begin Friday, March 22 - Sunday, March 24, at Silver Beach on the Eastern Shore.
  • February 20The annual Falcon Forum conference will take place the week of March 18- March 22.
  • November 29Orchestra's winter concert will take place on Tuesday, Dec. 19, featuring a guest artist from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
  • November 29Underclass course/elective selection: come to the gym during One Lunch during the week of Monday, Dec. 11- Friday, Dec. 15.

April´s Spotify Playlist; the dawn of spring

Spring has arrived, and with it, comes a brand new Spotify playlist that is sure to deliver the mellow laid back vibe that comes with the new season.

This playlist is sure to set the mood for lazier days, after students have tirelessly put their effort into school over the past few winter months. As the school year begins to unravel, this playlist will start its conclusion. Cool breezes and sunny days are the insignia of spring, as the flowers bloom symbolizing growth and maturity, in the same way we crafted the playlist to curate said moods and feelings.

The playlist consists of  easygoing chill songs such as, “Mykonos” by Fleet Foxes, “Orange Blood” by Mt. Joy, “Blue Boy” by Mac Demarco, “PPP” by Beach House and “Good Times” by Matt Duncan. This playlist also contains heavenly guitar melodies on songs like “Kiwi” by Quarters Of Change, “Sarah” by Alex G, “Linger” by The Cranberries, “Show Me How” by Men I Trust, “Natural Affair” by The Growlers, and “Parking Lots” by Plums.