• April 26Good luck to spring sports athletes as they continue their seasons.
  • April 25Seniors: graduation necessities will be delivered to school, or order through jostens.com.
  • April 20Congrats to Orchestra students who earned accolades in Orlando; 1st place Orchestra award and weekend Grand Champion.
  • April 16Spring spirit week and the spring pep rally will be held the week of April 22.

Students review local favorite, O’Yummy Sushi Buffet

O’Yummy Sushi is a local sushi restaurant that is a fantastic option for big eaters. The restaurant is known for the epic buffet they provide from 11-3 p.m. each day; an  all you can eat situation for only $24. Furthermore, O’Yummy prides itself on quick and efficient customer service while also providing other options for those who are not so keen on the buffet’s offerings.

Along with the amazing choices included in the buffet, their menu has all the famous sushi rolls with some crafty additions. One of their famous additions is their chicken and rice with “yum yum” sauce. Some of the favorites include: chicken and rice, shrimp tempura, and California rolls are their staple menu items. Some underrated menu items are their chicken teriyaki sticks, gyoza dumplings, and Volcano roll. The great part of the buffet is that you can try all these items while also getting your normal favorites.

Another neat feature of O’Yummy is they have lots of non-sushi items such as chicken tenders, short beef ribs, and fried oysters. This adds to their all-encompassing atmosphere where anyone can come and enjoy some type of food.

O’Yummy not only offers its guests a great deal, but a unique overall atmosphere. The dim lighting, exotic fish tanks, and unique decorations create a sense of Asian culture, perfect for the restaurant’s fare. O’Yummy’s buffet is definitely an experience everyone should at least try once, not only for the food, but the experience.