October’s Spotify playlist sweeps school with spooky songs

Cyrus Thompson
OCTOBER”S SPOTIFY PLAYLIST features songs that are sure to make students feel the “fear” that October can bring. Scan the Spotify code to listen to October’s playlist for that features songs for the fall season.

October has come again, and with it, a brand new playlist of tunes that are sure to transport you to a blissful fall atmosphere. With the weather cooling down, the colors of the leaves changing, and pumpkin-themed everything, the autumn season is “storming” ahead in full effect. To embrace the season in all its glory, the press constructed the ultimate October playlist to deliver you all the fall songs that make you feel that certain type of way.

The playlist delivers mellow songs and laid back classics such as “Self Control” By Frank Ocean, “Need 2” by Pinegrove, “High and Dry” by Radiohead, “Donchano” by Steve Lacy, “Runner” by Alex G, “How soon is now?” by The Smiths, and many more great tunes. Other artists on this playlist consist of Led Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Jimi Hendrix, and A Tribe Called Quest.

To access the playlist, scan the code using the Spotify  mobile app. All previous playlists can be found on the press’s Spotify account, which can also be accessed through the code.