• February 20Varsity girls soccer has a scrimmage versus First Colonial @ First Colonial at 4 p.m.

• February 20'Buddies Helping Buddies' workshop will be held here at Cox on Saturday, March 2 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

• February 20Applications for Class and SCA officers are available outside of room 103 and are due Monday March 4th.

• February 20The annual fashion show,“Canvas to Clothing”, will be held on Thursday, Feb. 28, at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium.

Filed under Uncategorized

Final debate gets personal

DONALD TRUMP AND Hillary Clinton battle it out in the last presidential debate at the University of Nevada

Courtesy of Wikimedia

Republican and Democrat presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton participated in the final nationally televised presidential debate at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, NV, this week. Voting will take place on Election Day, November 8.

According to washingtonpost.com, Moderator and Fox News anchor Chris Wallace was praised by viewers for keeping the candidates more focused on the real topics. One of the main topics of this debate was the possible replacement of three Supreme Court judges made by the country’s future president. Trump was questioned about his plan for creating jobs. Clinton was put on the hot seat about a Wiki leaks comment about her aspirations for open border trade within our hemisphere.

Wallace also went on to ask Clinton and Trump questions about recent comments and concerns raised by the public regarding past transgressions.

The third presidential debate was both candidates’ last shot to gain “on the fence” voters before election day.

Read the full debate transcript by politico

About the Writer
Ian Lichacz, Editor-in-Chief

Senior

Journalism III student

Ian enjoys scuba diving and sailing when he's not on his horse.