SENIOR LIZZY GOLDSTEINS accomplishments are many and diverse in nature. Goldstein plans to use her talent in the fall as a freshman at the University of Virginia where she will major in Political Science.

courtesy of Prestige Portraits

SENIOR LIZZY GOLDSTEIN’S accomplishments are many and diverse in nature. Goldstein plans to use her talent in the fall as a freshman at the University of Virginia where she will major in Political Science.

Humans of Cox: January 2023 Edition 2.0

“During my time in high school, my main outlet has been my photography business.

@lizzygphotography (on Instagram) was born six years ago when I received my first camera. Since then, I’ve worked with hundreds of people to create mementos of their birthdays, graduations, businesses, engagements, proms, and more. I hope to carry my love for photography into the future by becoming a White House photographer. I also am very active on the regional level for my youth group, BBYO, coordinating conventions and programs as the Virginia Council President.

In school, I serve as Co-SCA President, helping to plan citywide events and school events such as Boo Bash; I also facilitate our class meetings. SCA is easily my favorite part of the week! This year, I have also picked up track. Being involved in my school’s student council and trying a new sport has been some of the highlights of my time at Cox. Next year, I will be attending UVA and plan to major in Political Science.” – senior Lizzy Goldstein

Falcon Press News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in