SENIOR LARRY ELFELT takes pride in holding the 2022 region championship trophy for boys cross country. His many years of training prepared him to be a titleholder his senior year.

courtesy of Daniel Elfelt

Humans Of Cox: November 2022 Edition 4.0

“My name is Larry Elfelt and I’m a Senior at Cox High School. I have two older brothers who also went here and graduated in 2019 + 2020. Some advice that I would give to upcoming freshmen would be to join a team/club and stick with it. Having that group of people in which you participate with in a sport makes school life much easier and tends to ease stress levels. I’ve run varsity cross country/track here for all four years and it has been a big part of my high school career. I remember when I was in elementary school when my two older siblings, who also ran track and cross country, encouraged me to participate in the Love Run 5k. I thought it was just going to be 3.1 miles of pure torture, but ever since that day, I was hooked for life. If I’m not running or in school, I will probably be participating in a Pilates class with my good friend Carter Grohe, or listening to the greatest music artist of all time, Zach Bryan. I am very grateful for the high school experience Cox has given me.” – senior Larry Elfelt

Falcon Press News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in