SENIOR ELI FRANCE reminisces about high school memories as a graduating senior. According to France, his senior year was not what he ever expected, but wishes future generations a better experience next year.  France will head to the University of South Carolina in the fall.

courtesy of Class of 2021

SENIOR ELI FRANCE reminisces about high school memories as a graduating senior. According to France, his senior year was not what he ever expected, but wishes future generations a better experience next year. France will head to the University of South Carolina in the fall.

Humans Of CHS: May 2021 Edition

“The beauty of Cox High School is that there is a place for everyone, and tons of chances to get involved. Over the past four years, I have been a part of many clubs and activities that Cox has hosted. This is a great way to forge friendships and make lasting memories in high school. Another great thing is that Falcons always support each other by showing up to events to be in the crowd and cheer on our peers. In my last weeks at Cox, I am still trying to be an active member in our community. I am working as class President to produce graduation and ceremonies around it. I am also finishing out my season with Cox soccer. I hope that what I have done in my four years will influence others in a positive way.”    -Senior Eli France

Falcon Press News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in