• December 10Awards will be given to NJROTC students Wednesday, December 12 at 6:00, in the cafeteria.

• December 10There will be a home game against Princess Anne High School tomorrow, December 11, starting at 5:30.

• December 10Longwood University will be conducting onsite admissions on Tuesday, Dec 11 in guidance. If you have any questions speak to Ms. Francis in guidance.

• December 10The next We Are VB meeting will take place on Thursday, Dec. 13th in room 132 during One Lunch.

Filed under Opinion, Video

November movie review: “The Grinch”

Seniors Ashley McGrath and Taylor Everett recently reviewed the classic holiday movie “The Grinch” starring Benedict Cumberbatch as the Grinch, and includes other well known entertainers such as Pharrell Williams and Rashida Jones. The movie itself  puts a fresh twist on a Dr. Seuss classic.

McGrath found the movie similar to the original version and although she agreed that it did include plenty of plot twists, she still rated the movie a 5/10.

Everett found the movie a bit more pleasing, a cute twist on old classic, but with a few too many additional characters and animals that weren’t necessary to the plot.  She did give the movie a 7/10 rating, but not definitely not a super enthusiastic “thumbs up”.

Overall, both Smith and Everett found the movie holiday-oriented and “cute” for its purpose; both believe that it is a must-see movie during the upcoming holiday season.

About the Contributors
Taylor Everett, Sports Editor

Senior Journalism II student

Ashley McGrath, Managing Editor

Junior Journalism II Student